Learn through 138 pages what 'Meaningful Design' is, and why it matters today more than ever.
It is easy to have access to future materials or color directions. But applying colors does not necessarily mean you work in the right context, understand the emotion they convey, and how we purchase consumer goods.
I. WHY DID WE RESEARCH ON 'CEREMONY'?
Furthermore, the report observes what Good Design means today, and how analog and digital care can live side by side.
II. WHAT MAKES 'CEREMONY' SPECIAL?
The Trend Report addresses the moment we live with a need to counterbalance the chaos many individuals feel.
III. WHAT IS 'CEREMONY' EXACTLY?
'CEREMONY' is a digital Trend Book. It comes as a downloadable ebook and includes several bonuses. We have created two versions.
You can dive into a more in-depth analysis (including three bonuses) or read the downsized version (including one bonus).
IV. WHAT IS 'CEREMONY' OFFERING ME?
As a result, we have put together 138 pages in this complete digital edition represented through
- Key Visuals of many inspiring projects
- One Color Palette with Pantone color codes
- Consumer Expectations so as a brand you can act upon it
- How to Translate Design Features to make sure to translate relevant messages properly
- A few Statistics to understand what drives a large percentage of end consumers today who relate to CEREMONY
The digital Trend Book includes Printable Worksheets.
We like to make our products as useful as possible.
Therefore you will find worksheets to anchor the learnings, get a more memorable experience and craft right away a briefing for your colleagues, providers, or yourself.
VI. NOW, HOW CAN 'CEREMONY' HELP ME?
1. Would you like to become a partner with your end consumer and stop being considered as a brand which sells products and services only?
The definition of well-being expands, including an understanding of a more ’holistic health’; you will create a loyal relationship with your consumer base if you master that point.
2. Consumers are increasingly motivated to take charge of their 'holistic health'.
But what is 'holistic health', and what design and services are already on the market? How can I offer added value as a brand or designer?
3. 'Meaningful Design' is the new watch-word, and Good Design is redefined.
How can I contribute to creating a more 'meaningful Design,' and why does it matter?
4. We live in an ever-changing society. Do you feel it gets hard to keep up?
The forecast helps you
- develop a confident speech
- to defend arguments within your corporate structure or in the presence of your clients
- find ideas for new product lines
- hone your communication skills
- understand under-lying patterns of societal structures
VII. WHO IS IT FOR?
CEREMONY is thought for everyone interested in knowing how our society reacts to shifts such as the pursuit
- towards a more balanced life
- a new understanding of health
- the aim to integrate analog experiences
- the wisdom of ancient celebrations
- spirituality today
- the rise of self-caring interiors
Also, if you identify within a broad spectrum of designers, marketing experts, color specialists, material experts, purchase departments, bloggers, journalists, researchers, and teachers, then we consider this Trend Report is for you!
VIII. WHO IS IT NOT FOR?
"I have been following Eclectic Trends for years now. And while they provide a tone of amazing free content, the trend reports take the applicability to a whole new level.
A trend study makes everything much more applicable, and the workbook helps you internalize the concepts. This tool, once completed, can be a creative direction to hand over to a designer or a starting point for your process.
I have also understood much better the social dynamics behind the trends and their importance in communication. It's not only about the color or shapes, but in a high degree about the shared values."
Valentina Albaek | Owner Fabgoose
I'd like to access now!
Frequently Asked Questions
THE LEGAL STUFF
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including printing, photocopying or the electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the editor, Gudy Herder. The publisher has made every effort to accurately gain approval from and credit all parties. Any errors or omissions will be corrected upon notification for the digital issue.